Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello...

I haven't blogged in such a long time... I have been meaning to, but life has been so busy. I promised Cori & Michelle, I would take some time out of my day and blog about something! Yet,all I want to do is thank them... I don't get out much, it's either home or work for me. It's always nice to be around people who make me laugh and listen. I need to appreciate people more for the simple things they bring into my life, it means a lot for them to think about me and invite me out. I meet so many people where I work, yet I call very few of them friends. It's nice to be able to add two more "crazy" (not meant in a psycho way) ladies to those I call friends. Cori & Michelle, thank you so very much for listening to me, making me laugh, and reminding me of what matters most.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Frand. You make me smile & I appreciate your friendship..

Michelle R. said...

Sandra I love ya girlfriend.
It makes me sad that you don't always have a smile on your face every day. Follow your passion.