Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trick or Treat Candy @ the Bletzer House...

I found this here...how cool is that!
One of our favorite things about Halloween is to give out candy; I remember the old faithfuls in SGV; who would give out tons of candy! After the many years of me and my daughter trick or treating, I believe in filling kids up with sugar. I know times are tough for a lot of people right now, but the smile on kids faces is priceless.. especially when your giving out handful of candy and you hear the kids saying, "Go to that house they give out good candy!"

3 comments:

Jo said...

i loved those houses! it was awesome when you would come home and empty out your pillow case and there would be a ton of candy!!

tammy inman said...

so so cute! :)

Toni said...

Hi Sandra... I love this picture of the white pumpkins. Saw it on Rhonna blog. I want to make some cuz my house is black and white... Hey miss see you... :)