Monday, January 5, 2009

Fly Boy...#5 for 2009

I work a lot during the week, so I need to keep ahead of my 365 challenge... scrapbooking can be like cooking; this is what you get when you throw together great ingredients like Sassafras, Heidi Swapp, Jenni Bowlin, & Vintage Making Memories...

I decided even though John is such a boy, flowers and bling won't hurt his manliness. Dei & I took John to California Adventure for his birthday this last year and we wanted him to enjoy himself and act like a kid... which is always good for the soul.

As you can see I like to combine a lot of stuff on my pages... I like the look of stuff or chunche (slang for stuff in Spanish). Until next time have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

tammy inman said...

Hi Sandra, Love all of the super cute embellies all over your pages.

Hope your having a great day,
tammy