Sunday, January 4, 2009

My version of the 365 club...

In 2007 I was determined to get Deidra's life scrapped... mission accomplished. In 2008, I slacked on scraping my personal stuff and made projects a priority. I have heard so much about the 365 Club, I decided to make up my own version; I am determined to caught up my families life and make it a priority. I figure 365 layouts in 2009 is a great challenge. If anyone knows me, I am a slow scrapper...I am proud to report I did 4 layouts in 5 hours (btw not one stitch... humm that's what takes me so long???)!!! Also this year, I want to visit different stores and attend one crop a month. My January Crop visit will be SCRAPBOOKLAND located at: 16388 Colima Road #105 Hacienda Heights, CA 91745 on January 17 from 10-10 they are having a "Free" crop!!! With that said, here are my first four layouts of 2009:

I love this layout of my favorite "Dog Walker", I used Cosmo Cricket (Mr. Campy) paper and I love the way the black looks on the page. I take pictures of John and Harry from the back... I think they have cute butts!

In this layout I used Cosmo Cricket with black assents again... I took these picture in exciting Solvang (boring); while having breakfast John and I decided to never ever return.

I used Fancy Pants on this layout of Deidra's 18th birthday photos... I am not big on cheesy Disney layouts... I love the way it came out... very girly like my Dei.

I have become a huge fan of Cosmo Cricket and Fancy Pants... I believe all store should carry it! This is my niece Amora and Deidra acting like fools, I mean silly! I should have made the title "Foolish Girls" lol. Until my next post have a wonderful Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Michelle R. said...

You are off to a great start. Love them all. Can't wait to see what else you put together

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!!!!!! I am soooooo proud of you!! :) And what?! NO STITCHING?? lol

tammy inman said...

Love these pages they are so great! You need to scrap with us at the scrappin table... let me know when you have time.

tammy