Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ok... I am getting behind on my 365...

I am doing my very best to catch up, but it's getting really hard with work and all that is going on. I am hoping this week will allow me time to come home and do what I love best... scrap! Well here are 10, 11, & 12.

I started doing 2 page layouts.., which I haven't done in maybe about a year! I love my Cosmo Cricket Halloween paper; I used it to scrap Deidra in Candy Corn land at California Adventure.

Can you say really cute Sassafras? Yes, we celebrate our puppies birthdays! This is sweet Samson on his second birthday... Samson was born on my mom's birthday. I think she would have loved him as much as we do!

I am counting this one because, it's a layout. Our DT had to make an 8x8 "about me page"... I hate the picture but I am always behind the camera I never really take pictures. I really like the way it came out, my favorite part is the blue little dog I painted. Until next time, have a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it came out good!!! I LIKE it!

Jo said...

finally!! love it.

tammy inman said...

love your pages and I especially love the cute page you made of yourself. I love the little blue doggie to and the picture of you is cute!!!