Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm back with 13 & 14...I will caught up!!!

I am only 10 layouts behind and I will caught up... this was going to be my March class... but I had a hard time fuinishing it on time, I get really emotional when I scrap pictures of my parents. I miss them so, Deidra is going to hang it in her room instead.

This layout is all about John and his love of "Starbucks"... seriously he must have 2 - Venti Bold Drip with two sweet & low and half & half a day. I have collected all my Starbucks treasure for the last few years; how you might ask? My niece works for them and John's friends know I scrap and send him home with memorabilia often.


This is a close up of all my treasures... paper used COSMO CRICKET!!! Well, I am off to CHA tomorrow and very excited... I really, really, really want to meet Heidi Swapp & Jenny Bowlin... not a big make & take person so I will just be walking around and looking at all the goodness to come.

1 comment:

Van Doren said...

Sandra,
You are so talented!