Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thank God it's Friday!!!

Happy Friday! I could not wait for this week to be over, I have been spending way too much time at work and I have a long week a head of me after this weekend. It has been a nice week though, as a design team member of the "Scrappin Lounge" I was invited to CHA. Here are a few pics of me and some very talented woman... but first here is #15... this is for John... I love you!!

This is Tammy I... she make these very cute trunks... look at what she did to this trunk

Heidi Swapp what a nice lady... she was so sweet and she taught me how to use my masks... Finally!!! Thank you Heidi!

My Idol Jenny Bowlin... beside Joanne (she's my real idol)! I love all her new stuff... she is just the cutest... you gotta love a girl who wears red cowboy boots!!!

And Finally my Harry Boy... who's birthday is tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Jo said...

thanks for my shout out, lol. that's sweet that you met with your girls Jenni & Heidi.

tammy inman said...

Sandra,
I totally love jenni bowlin to... she's my favorite!

Your scrap page of you and your husband is so darn cute! I love all the great embellishments you used... so super cute!!!

P.s. cute picture of us:)