Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Harry J...

Well, today marks Harry J's 6th birthday, what a joy he has been... who would have known our pound puppy would have completed our family.

It's been tough working and trying to scrap... I haven't had time for my paper therapy. I have missed having stained fingers and paint on my shirt... well tonight I got busy on using my Studio Calico January kit. I love 12 x 6 pages and will create in this size until I get bored.
This a picture of our sweet Samson and I finally found the perfect spot for it; my new favorite thing is Martha Stewart's micobeads... I love the texture they give so much better than glitter. I am a huge Martha fan... she's gangster. I have a new favorite blog, here is the microbead tutorial. I used the onyx microbeads on the "S"... I love the way they look and feel. Martha, it's a good thing!!

I've been enjoying making cards and stamping; so when Lady Dei needed a card to send to my sister to say "HELLO"; I came up with this. I'm sure this will put a smile on her face.

Now, Mr. Bletzer... being from Boston, MA has claimed (or fantasized) about being Ted Kennedy's love child. Well, his mother had denied his claims ... he's just a BLETZER.

I'm working on finishing up my March classes... until next time!!!

3 comments:

Jo said...

yea scrap stuff! i love those micro beads. i didn't know there was a multi-pack, oooo i want.

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Love you card Frand! & we need to scrap soon... I'm needing my fix. hehe

tammy inman said...

Omg, your doggie is sooooo darn cute in his polo, i love it! Your little Hello card is super cute.