Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine Cards and March Classes

Hello and happy February!!! I have been enjoying card making, I created a few cards for Valentines. I'm not afraid of stamping anymore and I just go with the flow.

I made this card for Lady Dei's boyfriend... she is smart and beautiful yet she has no desire to be creative. This is the child who refused to color and found coloring to be a "waste of time". So I was asked to create a special card for her Valentine; the back of the card has a mini envelop and card.

This is the card Mr. Bletzer received.

For my sister in law in Massachusetts

I love love this card ... out of all the cards this is my favorite... this was made especially for my sister. I am loving the paper ruffles...

I even made one for my brother...

This was made for my boss and his wife... I wanted to make more but I ran out of time. I still haven't decided if I will do cards for St. Patrick day... Easter is a must.
After taking some time off... I am ready to teach again!!! I find teaching to be very fulfilling for me and gives me an opportunity to create and interact with some really nice people. I make it a point to make my classes affordable and worth the money... I have to say they are both pretty cute!!!


Sweet Chicks
$22.00
Saturday March 6, 2010
12-2 PM
Scrapping Lounge
Montclair, CA
909-626-7767




Vintage Heart
$35.00
Saturday March 27, 2010
Scrapping Lounge
Montclair, CA
909-626-7767

1 comment:

SHAWN said...

Love this--Sandra!