Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tag Tuesday Weekly Challenge & Hard Earned Cash Spent...


I finally completed my first tag challenge... theme was crowns at Tag Tuesday Weekly Challenge all inspired by TH (Tim Holtz) and Joanne aka Paper Drama; who I think is the queen of all things TAGS! I have been wanting / needing this Prime Music note stamp since I saw Joanne use it... can I hear $6.00!!! I totally just went with the flow and new I wanted a Paris theme since my Roscoe is a French Poodle. I love the way it came out.

I used the tape transfer technique again for Roscoe's cute picture... so cute and sweet.

This is not all the damage I did this weekend; all I know is that I deserve it... I work really hard and long hours so every 1$ dolla spent was all for the goodness of me. I went out with some enablers, who didn't stop me from buyer... A&E should have a show called "ENABLERS"...

5 comments:

Jo said...

"she works hard for her moneh!"...fabbie tag, great bow on top.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I can see why you wanted that music note stamp, it's fab and looks great on your fabulous tag!
(I'm drooling over your goodies, although I shouldn't be as I managed to do pretty much the same thing myself this weekend:)

Yvonne said...

Your tag, is drop-dead gorgeous!!

Ann said...

This tag is so phenomenol. The aging techniques are out of this world.

SHAWN said...

I'm lovin this tag! I thought I left a comment already but here's another one for ya. Keep up the artistic flow!! I needed the inspiration tonight! Take care and Hugs to you ,Sandra.